1. Download and run the OZx_3.4 Installer.
2. Check that you have the OZx Library installed and patched to v1.1
3. DEFRAGMENT your HDD (NOT your SSD if you have one).
4. Ensure that “OZx_AUS” & “OZx_LIB” are enabled in the FSX Scenery Library with “OZx_AUS” at top of list -- and that FTX Central is set to Australia.
5. Check the “OZx_Extras_Readme.pdf” file in your “Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\OZx\User_Docs” folder and install any items of interest.
Last Updated: Yesterday, 09:41 PM
File Size: 366.54MB
OZx Library nicht vergessen ...